PDA

View Full Version : Spitafields

llmod1
23-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Is the record fair on tomorrow?

Cheers

eruditio
23-08-2012, 08:19 AM
1st and 3rd Friday of every month usually. Tomorrow is the 24th, there are 31 days in August so it should be.

Ian Townsend
23-08-2012, 08:28 AM
I think E is right. I know Tom B likes these fairs so if you've got his number he will probably know. Are you thinking that maybe it's cancelled coz it's summer? :p.

I bet it isn't.

llmod1
23-08-2012, 08:32 AM
When I googled I got conflicting info. One site said first and third Fridays, another listed a number of Saturdays as ares for the fair.

Peter Sundae
23-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Is the record fair on tomorrow?

Cheers

Thought I'd emptied your pockets yesterday, must try harder.:p

Should think you'll find it difficult paying Spitafields prices after the pile of bargains you bought yesterday at SECOND SCENE RECORDS -WATFORD

That's one for google. Thanks and good night :D

llmod1
23-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Thought I'd emptied your pockets yesterday, must try harder.:p

Should think you'll find it difficult paying Spitafields prices after the pile of bargains you bought yesterday at SECOND SCENE RECORDS -WATFORD

That's one for google. Thanks and good night :D

Shit, you haven't checked the prices on Discogs have you? I honestly thought they were all worth only a pound each!

Peter Sundae
23-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Shit, you haven't checked the prices on Discogs have you? I honestly thought they were all worth only a pound each!

You heard it here first folks- £40 at record fairs and on discogs site = £15 in my shop = roll up, roll up bring your credit card.

The pound is what I paid for them as a sneaky record dealer. Whoops did I just type that out loud.

Col Wolfe
23-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Second Scene Records, Watford you say? I hear there is high qual tonnage to be had there.

Gingham Kitchen
23-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Second Scene Records, Watford you say? I hear there is high qual tonnage to be had there.

No, Col, I think he means SECOND SCENE RECORDS, WATFORD. Oh, sorry, that's what you said. I hear the owner is gorgeous.

Peter Sundae
23-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Yes and when I'm not pricing records at less then half their actual value inside Second Scene records Watford I like to kick back relax, maybe watch a Val Leon video on the superb and informative....islandofterror blogspot.....whilst playing three stacked Spoke label records on my old Dansette in the background.