PDA

View Full Version : How's been enjoy the new series of Alan Partridge then?

mr sayers
09-07-2012, 07:49 PM
It's much better than I had hoped for, the first one was excellant, second one not quite as good but still well worth watching!:cool:

EDIT Please excuse my poor English in the thread tittle !:o

Ian Townsend
10-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Poor English excused! :)

Goddamn missed this with head stuck in dull work and didn't eevn set the Sky Box. Is it being repeated? Has it been on long?

Totally un-related but I've been loving watching Mafia's Greatest Hits on telly. Just caught up with the episode about the FBI agent Joe Pistone who worked undercover in the Mafia as Donnie Brasco for six years. Astonishing story!

mr sayers
10-07-2012, 08:50 AM
It was the third and best one last night, I'm pretty sure they've been repeated mate.:cool:

Ive been recording the mafia's greatest hits, the only one Ive seen though is the JFK one, really enjoyed it.

Mr Munch
11-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Is this only available to Sky customers? I would love to see it but being on Virgin means i don't get sky Atlantic (or whatever its called). Hopefully it will end up on Dave or something in a few months...

For any Alan fans who haven't already got this:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQWK67IvjF9efpEmWfCxab71mUa2vII-CHpbPP4-7QiHnoLT5BOA

I would recommend getting the audio book, read by Alan himself. Great for long car journeys...:cool: