PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Mr Sayers, LDJB & Fuz!

Ian Townsend
07-05-2012, 08:07 AM
For a great day yesterday.:)

Tynemouth Market, Solar-Powered Woman and digging.

Pics to follow later. :)

mr sayers
07-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Your welcome mate, pleased you had a good time.:cool:

'Solar powered woman' is a real capture, shame her shorts sporting partner wasn't in tow. They are legends in record buying circles up here, I know Brainbomb will appreciate seeing some pictures!;)

Have you listened to the heat you got at the market ?:confused:

SieFly
07-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Damn - missed it - look forward to the snaps though !!

Ian Townsend
07-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Your welcome mate, pleased you had a good time.:cool:

'Solar powered woman' is a real capture, shame her shorts sporting partner wasn't in tow. They are legends in record buying circles up here, I know Brainbomb will appreciate seeing some pictures!;)

Have you listened to the heat you got at the market ?:confused:

Just strolling round that Sunday market on such a sunny day was ace. I'll try and get photos up as soon as possible but I've spent the day relaxing by re-jigging my studio and mapping out the next few months of work for FM. I'm still majorly scratching my head about the chronology of some bootlegs and will revisit some interviews i did with 'Dexters' to try and string some accurate dates together.

All good fun. Haven't played anything all day but I've just ordered a new stylus to safely play and record your records.:cool:

Ian Townsend
07-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Damn - missed it - look forward to the snaps though !!
Great to see you again Sie and I'll be in touch shortly to arrange a good time to finish the chat. I didn't take that many photos at Byker this year but it was a refreshing change to chat to people instead! Hopefully head up your way sometime again before the end of the year.

Sean_Beat
07-05-2012, 06:41 PM
I get the impression that most people know each other on here?

best, Sean

mr sayers
07-05-2012, 07:06 PM
A lot of us know each other off VG+ mate.;)

Ian Townsend
07-05-2012, 07:40 PM
I get the impression that most people know each other on here?

best, Sean

We do Sean and we're always delighted to meet other people who are obssessed with music and we're already getting to know several 'fresh faces' via this board, which is what it's all about really.

Check your pms Sir! :eek:

Campag Record
11-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Was most unhappy to not meet up with you chaps on Sunday. Is it it wrong that I would have preferred to have spent the Sun morning with a bunch of middle aged record nerds looking at crap records and sniggering at solar hat woman rather than spending it with my girlfriend of a few months :eek:

Of course I'm joking ;)