PDA

View Full Version : Where can I order this from?

Stevie
13-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Where can I order this from please?

Ian Townsend
13-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Hi Stevie
The Spoke Records Home page should be updated by Sunday with information about the single and a PayPal link in the sales section. Shipping / posting out will happen from around the middle of next week.

It's taken us far too long, definitely a case of difficult third single syndrome! KTF though eh? ;)

Stevie
24-09-2012, 12:49 PM
What's on the next single and when is it out?

Ian Townsend
25-09-2012, 06:37 AM
What's on the next single and when is it out?
Hi Stevie. As soon as we can is the answer to that! Unfortunately we all work full-time so sorting these things out properly takes us a while longer than other labels despite how much we love doing it.

We've got the luxury of a few different options for both sides of Spoke 4 including some that have fallen into our lap by bizarre means. Hopefully we'll get our act together and have something out before the end of the year.

AlanP
21-01-2013, 02:57 AM
Hi Stevie. As soon as we can is the answer to that! Unfortunately we all work full-time so sorting these things out properly takes us a while longer than other labels despite how much we love doing it.

We've got the luxury of a few different options for both sides of Spoke 4 including some that have fallen into our lap by bizarre means. Hopefully we'll get our act together and have something out before the end of the year.

hey Ian, any good news to pass on about this?

eruditio
22-01-2013, 12:03 PM
hey Ian, any good news to pass on about this?
Ready for a fourth Spoke 45 here too.
And a fifth. ;)

Ian Townsend
23-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Thanks for your patience fellas....it's at tbe pressing plant now!

Hoping to get our groove back on this year!

Got some good stuff in the pipeline. :)

monsieur aperitivo
23-01-2013, 08:32 PM

That means something for my ears pretty soon, that is good news, can't wait to know what it will be, i always carry the 3 previous ones with me on my monthly dj night.

AlanP
24-01-2013, 12:56 AM

Hoping to get our groove back on this year!

Got some good stuff in the pipeline. :)

sweet. might soon have something to flick back your way as well.

did you get around to ordering that Ray Woolf 7''? I have a spare if you're interested.