PDA

View Full Version : Phase 4: Heath vs Ros lp

Runswick
22-03-2012, 01:23 PM
It's not one with a large 4 on the cover but at lunchtime today I found Heath vs Ros. I'm looking forward to hearing it this evening if I can avoid being dragged into gardening chores.

Ian Townsend
22-03-2012, 06:38 PM
It's not one with a large 4 on the cover but at lunchtime today I found Heath vs Ros. I'm looking forward to hearing it this evening if I can avoid being dragged into gardening chores.

It's a good one D, as is vol.2. Shot ourselves in the foot limiting ourselves to only reviewing the large 4s!

Minor fact; Ros made so much money in the 60s he designed and built his own kitsch mansion in London which still stands today. He ran an artistes agency and was a pretty shrewd businessman all round.

Runswick
24-03-2012, 12:15 PM
It's a good one D, as is vol.2. Shot ourselves in the foot limiting ourselves to only reviewing the large 4s!

Minor fact; Ros made so much money in the 60s he designed and built his own kitsch mansion in London which still stands today. He ran an artistes agency and was a pretty shrewd businessman all round.

It is indeed a good one.

Malaguena is great and there's a surprisingly enjoyable version of Anything You Can Do. According to Wikipedia his mansion in London was called Edritt House, named after himself and his wife Britt.